Hey there! We’re Sam and Elizabeth, and we’re local home investors serving Memphis homeowners, and homeowners in the surrounding area.
If you need to sell your house in Memphis fast, we can help. Here at Southern Home Buyers, we buy houses in Memphis in cash and can close very quickly.
In fact, we can give you a cash offer on your home in 24-36 hours. There are no obligations at all.
We’ve been working together in real estate for years and love helping homeowners sell their homes quickly and protect their credit. Whether you’re trying to avoid foreclosure, don’t want to manage the property anymore, or just don’t want to go through the whole real estate listing experience, we’re ready to help you make a quick sale for cash.
It’s important to trust someone buying your home in cash, so we’ll start with this:
We’ve helped sell a large number of homes, and have years of experience to serve you with. Not only that, but we only do “win-win” deals, where you win, and we win.
In fact, if selling to us won’t be a “win” for you, we won’t buy, and we’ll give you our reasoning when we talk with you.
At the end of the day, we want to serve our fellow man – not just make a quick buck. We want the best for the people we work alongside. In our own hometown (Memphis) we work, live, go to Church, invest in the community, support charities, and more.
We’re looking forward to meeting you, and hopefully getting to work with you! For more information about us, what sets us apart from other home buyers, and more, read on…
We’ve got years of experience, and love helping homeowners (plus, we’re locals!).
We love helping homeowners sell their home quickly with no hassle and no fees. We’ve got years of experience in real estate, and are able to offer you a fair cash price for your home.
We also understand the needs of homeowners and want to help you in whatever way we can. Because we’ve got years of experience under our belts, we have the knowledge and connections to help homeowners like you.
So if you want a fast sale without the hassles of listing your house on the market (like making repairs or dealing with picky buyers) or paying all the seller fees (like realtor commissions, closing costs, inspections, etc), we’re the company for you!
Here’s a little more about us:
Before starting in real estate, Sam owned a hardwood flooring business in Indiana, and Elizabeth worked as an environmental, health and safety manager and for a Bible translation organization.
We both have degrees from The University of Memphis (Sam in Finance and Elizabeth in Business). As much as we love Memphis, we also love traveling to new places and meeting new people.
Did we mention that we’re Tennessee locals? We live nearby, in Memphis. It’s where we go to Church, shop, live and work.
The price we offer is what you’ll get, no “last-minute games”.
Some home investors will play games with clients, offering them a higher price up front- but then lowering it by the end of the deal.
That’s not how we work.
When you work with us and we make you our first cash offer, that’s what you’ll get. No games, no tricks, just a fair, up-front cash offer.
How does the sales process work?
To get started, just fill out the form, and we’ll give you a call as soon as possible.
We’ll schedule a time to check out your home, and if it’s a good fit for us, we’ll make a fair cash offer on it.
If you’re happy with our offer, you can take us up on it and we’ll take care of closing costs and all the paperwork. You won’t need to make any repairs, or even move everything out if you don’t want!
By Ceptember – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=61289198
We buy houses in Memphis and pay cash.
We buy houses from homeowners in any of the following situations:
- Avoiding foreclosure
- Inheritance property you don’t want to manage
- Can’t make repairs or list with a traditional realtor
- Immediate job move
Here’s some of the homes we’ve bought in the Memphis area:
View Homes we’ve bought in Memphis TN area in a full screen map
Why choose us?
We know that there are lots of companies who buy homes quickly in Memphis. Here are a few things that set us apart:
- We have loads of solutions to real estate problems that most agents and other investors have not even dreamed of.
- We have experience in transacting on an incredible amount of homes.
- We only do win-win purchases where the seller and the buyer win. Basically, that means that if you won’t win in the deal we won’t do it and we’ll tell you why.
- You’ll just generally like us better! We want to see neighborhoods grow and look great and will keep them up as such and help properties retain their value.
- We want the best for our fellow man, not just make a buck (though we do need to make a buck to keep eating).
- We volunteer right here in our own community, go to church here, support our charities here and invest right back into Memphis. And in the, end we want the best for those we work alongside.
“I need as much money as I can get, what if the offer you make is too low?”
We understand your desire to earn as much as possible from the sale of your home. Maximizing the amount of money you receive for the house is certainly a priority for us too.
Understand that when you work with us, we’ll give you a fair cash offer on your home, but it won’t be the same as listing with a traditional real estate agent.
- Instead of waiting 3-9 months for your home to sell, we can buy it in as fast as 7-10 days.
- Instead of paying for utilities, property taxes, and to maintain your home while it sells, you can get paid right away.
- You don’t have to make any repairs. There’s no official inspections, no appraisal, nothing.
So when you work with a home investor like us, you may not earn as much as you would going through a traditional real estate agent, but you’re trading that for speed, convenience, and not having to pay any fees, closing costs, or make any repairs to your home.
If you have time to wait for your house to sell on the market, and can afford to make needed repairs, we’re probably not the best fit for you. But if you need to sell fast, and can’t (or don’t want to) pay for repairs, and maintain your home during the sales process, we’re a good solution and will give you a fair offer of what we can do. In the end, we’re a business and need to make money just like anybody else.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know. We’ll be happy to break down why our offer is what it is, so you can understand it. And like we mentioned, there’s no obligations once you hear it.
What if I want to talk to a real estate agent first?
Actually, we’re real estate agents as well, and have access to other agents in the area. If you do need a recommendation, give us a call!
Just understand that if you do talk to an agent, often their solution will be: “put your home on the MLS”. And if that’s what you want to do, we can do that for you too.
However, it may not be the fastest way to sell your home. Generally the guidelines in the industry are:
You might be better selling to a real estate agent if:
- You can wait 3-9 months for your home to sell.
- You are able to pay property taxes, utilities, and continue mortgage payments until it sells.
- You’re able to make any needed repairs.
You might be better selling to a home investor (like us) if:
- You need to sell fast to avoid foreclosure, or for any other reason. In other words, if speed matters a lot to you.
- You aren’t able to make mortgage payments, are behind, or can’t keep up on property taxes, utilities, etc. while you wait for your house to sell.
The advantages to selling to us (for cash) instead of a real estate agent are:
- We close quickly.
- We close for cash.
- You can sell as-is (so no repairs needed).
- You can leave behind whatever you want, we’ll take care of it.
- Even if there’s serious damage, we can take care of it.
- There’s no inspections or appraisals.
- There are no closing costs.
What if I need time to think about your offer?
That’s fine! Take all the time you need.
When you reach out to us, there’s no obligation to take the offer. We know that selling your home is a big deal, and you probably want to think it over and discuss the offer with people in your life that you trust.
If selling to us makes sense and is a good decision, we’d love to help you and make the process as easy as possible.
How to sell your house for cash in Memphis.
To sell your house fast for cash in Memphis:
- Find a home investor that can buy your home in cash.
- Schedule a meeting with that investor to inspect your home.
- Receive and evaluate their offer.
- Close on the sale.
However, when you’re choosing a home investor to work with, you’ll want to make sure of a few things.
First, make sure they’re local. That means that they may be more committed to the community and that they know the area and the market better.
Second, make sure they don’t charge you any fees or commissions. There should never be any fees up front! A good investor should have the funds to pay you, not the other way around.
And finally, see if they’ll be willing to give you reviews from past clients.
Make sure you evaluate any cash home buyers in Memphis that you’re thinking of working with. If you need someone to buy your house, we’ll be happy to talk with you!